Friday, January 28, 2011

What's this? Soph is blogging?

Thought I would try out this blogging thing.  Would be very therapeutic I think, even if no one reads it.  I plan to talk about what is going on in my gaming life.  Mostly Eve Online but a lil' WoW here and there too.

I've been playing Eve with my WoW guild for about 6 months now. The group of people I play with are amazing. Anyone in my guild or corp knows this is true.  Love ya guys!

Eve life is pretty exciting right now.  My Alliance is taking over an area of space.  That space is owned by one of the largest Alliance's in Eve.  Of course we aren't to shabby either.  The majority of my time has been spent camping gates.  I'm killing anything coming in or trying to get out.  So far we've only seen a bomber here and there.  I've just learned that our enemies may have hired a Corp to help them escape.  This makes me happy because it means we get to pew pew!  I'm looking forward to getting home and jumping into my Drake.

See you in space!

No comments:

Post a Comment